Officials Annual Registration
Registration for the 2018-2019 season will open September 1, 2018
Based by a board decision and currently listed in the 2017-2018 Handbook, once a registration is accepted – no refunds or payment transfers will be allowed.
Officials who will be working in the North Texas Region must be registered annually through USA Volleyball.
- In order to register, please use the REGISTRATION link to begin the process.
- First determine if you are a new NTR/USAV member or if you have participated before.
- If you have NEVER registered with USA Volleyball as a player, coach, official or team rep you are a NEW MEMBER.
- If you have played, coached or officiated in the NT region or any USAV region you are RENEWING your membership.
- During registration, you will have the option of either paying online with a credit card or mailing in your payment.
- Payments should be mailed to North Texas PO Box 941365 Plano TX 75074
- At one point you will be asked to select your membership role. If you are participating with a junior club, please make that club your “Club” choice.
- If you will not be participating with a club and your only role in the region will be as an official, you will select “Unaffiliated Adult”. In this case, you must select “Officials” as your club; otherwise, the system will not allow you to move forward.
- You will be able to identify if you are a PAVO official. If you are not, you will be able to add Extended Official’s Insurance.
- Finally, if you need a background screen this year, the system will prompt you to complete the required information.
- At the end, you will receive a membership total which will include your $45 membership fee, $18 background fee (if applicable) and Extended Official’s Insurance (if applicable). You will make payment for the total amount.
Safe Sport Certification
In addition to a current USAV membership with a clear background screen, you also need to be Safe Sport certified. Certification will be earned by taking a 90-minute, free course. Visit Safe Sport to complete the certification.
These steps above outline your registration as a USA Volleyball member. Please check the calendar for dates for clinics to attend to become certified. If you are a Junior National or National, you must also register with the national office.